2006-06-26

Hey, Dear

First of all, i appreciate today, and i do enjoy it

Hey, dear, i cant face these things optimistically

I remembered once i told u

"We're just like a pair of parallels, we're not supposed to have connections"

Yup, i still keeps that in my mind

Maybe u'll give me the same reply of that

Indeed, i feel frustrated of that, i do wish we could have more things in common

That makes me feel i have one more step closer to u

But i think that's not important any more

I dunno what i should tell u now, anything i say seems to be fussy

Perhaps i need to take time to get recovered,
but i felt absolutely released after writting these stuffs down to u

I dont own the sense of humor when i wrote to u
but when i read ur apply letters, u made me feel complicated in my mind

I dunno whether we'll keep on being fds or not

But i still need to mention u, as i mentioned to u in the letter
You do need to revise ur personality

Some people told me ur speakness is too sharp, sometimes it hurts people
Maybe u're mindless but

The speaker means nothing, the listener means it

You're clever and gorgeous, i hope u can become a better person

Anyway, thank you, and i'll keep the four-year memories in my mind

It's a hard day to me
The pair of parallels still need to move forward,
but perhaps the width between us is getting larger